Five popular key products released over the past several years on DVD and USB now have a new update available.
This update upgrades the underlying identification technology to the very latest Lucid Player options available.
Users will now have three choices when it comes to using the identification keys.
- The Lucid Applet Player – More features, no install but requires the Java Runtime Environment and Firefox.
- The Lucid Application Player – More features, installed application, requires the Java Runtime Environment, but doesn’t need run within a web browser.
Visit www.lucidcentral.org for more information about this update.
File size: 98MB
Date: 1st February 2017
- Updated the key deployment options and various deployable setup packages.
- Added a new media check reporting tool.
- Added new and improved image viewing interface to the Desktop application Player.
- Improved the media removal options within the Builder.
- Improved the way drag and drop works within the Builder.
- Updated underlying image handling components to improve thumbnailing, support of additional color palettes and transparency options.
- Removed the Applet Player as a deployment option.
- Removed the SDD import/export support.
- Changed some underlying default preference setting values in the Builder to give a better visual experience.
- Fixed several minor bugs and made underlying changes to default Java libraries to optimise the Builder and Desktop application Player under the latest Java Runtime Environment (JRE).
- Updated the Help files.
If you have current Lucid maintenance this update is free. Otherwise, if you own v3.5 you can purchase the v3.6 upgrade via our on-line store.
Those who have pre-purchased the v3.6 upgrade will receive a separate email notification once your Lucidcentral.org account has been granted access to the v3.6 downloads.
If you have any questions or require support please take a look at the Frequently Asked Questions page or contact us via the Lucidcentral.org help desk.
We hope you enjoy version 3.6.
The Lucid Team