A new update to Fact Sheet Fusion (v188.8.131.52) is now available (free to existing v2 licence holders).
This update includes:
New features and enhancements
- The main forms (Main interface, Glossary manager, Media manger and Image viewer) now save and reload their position, size and layout between openings.
- The Image Viewer now allows you to move between the images contained within the selected media category.
- Added the selected media category to the Media manager title when selected.
- Extended the CSV export/import to include additional image properties.
- Updated the help.
- Fixed a bug within the HTML editor where highlighted text, via a double click action, would not allow the text to be overwritten or deleted while highlighted.
- Fixed an exception that occurred when deleting a media category due to a save action on a non-existant image.
- Fixed a scrolling issue where the drag action ended outside the scope of a list box (entities, media categories). The scroll would continue within the list box, even when the drag and drop operation was abandoned.
To purchase Fact Sheet Fusion click here.