A new Lucid v3.6 update is now available. It adds additional features and corrects several minor bugs. Changes include:
- Fixed thumbnail path bug (and also maintain old thumbnail paths for existing keys).
- Fixed html references from state gallery bug.
- Added export/deploy browser key in list view mode (entity and feature trees).
- Added Ranked sort mode, entities must be in list view mode to work. Expand top level features/entity groups on key start in browser player. (These options all controlled via existing key option settings)
- Fixed bug with numeric range comparisons (scaling, incorrect comparator)
- Shortcut features and Why Discarded options added
- Fixed entity list jumping in player.
- Progress spinner shown when loading large keys.
- Fixed dependency save bug.
- Fixed LIF3 Import bug from really old files (where scopes where set on features not states)
- Fixed missing ui resource in builder (Deploy Browser on media panel).
- Fixed score analyser bug.
- Fixed media list import bug where unsupported media types were included. Also fixed urldecoded filenames in media list
- Changes to thumbnail generation with alpha (transparent) layers.
- Fixed thumbnail paths for Unix path separators
- CSV export/import fixes – including not importing ‘not scoped’ scores.
- Media panel fixes (browse missing media, selection/focus behaviour).
- Selections and scoring mode now reflected in status bar.
- Item properties panels hidden on spreadsheet scoring and score analyser views.
- Changed numeric input behaviour slightly – (fixed cancel/save bug, prevent auto fill right of scores+add warning)
- Fixed reporting bug not outputting missing media reports. Cleaned up formatting in some of the other reports (list names, etc)
- Removed embedded javafx web browser.
- Further strengthen key save process to help avoid data loss. Added additional logging and exception details.
- Fixed check for updates function.
- Added additional key deployment check, if user trying to deploy to inside builder edition of the key folder a warning is shown.
- Fixed edit language bug.
- Fixed ui refresh bugs on key open/close tasks
- Natural language template now allows alternate conjunction and score modifier text to be defined at top level.
- Fixed progress dialog on key deployment
To purchase Lucid click here.