A new update to Fact Sheet Fusion (v220.127.116.11) is now available (free to existing v2 licence holders).
This update includes:
New features and enhancements
- Further enhanced the detection and cross-linking of scientific names.
- Added a new option to automatically create a scientific name topic with formatted names.
- Added a progress bar for topic deletion.
- Added several new advanced media manager options such as automatic matching and attachment of media, reporting missing media and option to delete missing media references.
- Image viewer now automatically detects image orientation properties.
- Fixed global find and replace function where it was not searching across glossary terms in some instances.
- Fixed cross-linking ordering problem where some shorter links were being applied before longer links.
- Fixed cross-linking issue where the text to be linked was wrapped in inverted commas.
- Fixed entity index where it was incorrectly processing alternative name siblings as sub alternative names.
- Corrected the image watermark generator preview in the Image Viewer.
- Hardened the glossary term saving function and included additional logging.
- Fixed glossary cross-linking of terms when linking on certain special characters.
- Fixed glossary cross-link when limited to a single topic.
To purchase Fact Sheet Fusion click here.