A new update to Fact Sheet Fusion (v184.108.40.206) is now available (free to existing v2 licence holders).
New Features and Enhancements
- Added new occurrence map generation service via Atlas of Living Australia.
- Add several advanced media manager options to help with bulk import and attachment/detachment of media.
- Added regular expression options to the Global search and replace function.
- Enhanced the HTML editor to allow double click selection/highlight of words.
- Added a new option in the export dialog (Index Tab) to export the index page without needing to perform a full export.
- Added a busy cursor change to indicate the import is working during the import process.
- Added token replacement support for the [EntityName], [Authors], [Year] and [Identifier] media captions.
- Add an additional template to show PDF output optimisation.
- Updated the help to reflect new and changed functionality.
- Updated setup package to dynamically download any required modules, rather than packaging within the setup to reduce the size.
- Fixed binomial entity name link function during export.
- Fixed a ‘null found’ error that could be encountered in the Global search and replace function under specific circumstances.
- Fixed missing HTML edit bar in the glossary editor for some users.
- Fixed a bug in the drag n drop reordering for very long lists of images within the media manager.
- Fixed a bug in the media category renaming and folder synchronisation function.
- Fixed a bug in the Glossary editor where a definition would not be saved if in code view.
- Fixed an FSF v2 import bug when electing to import from an entity subset.
- Fixed an entity rename bug that would allow a duplicate entity label.
- Fixed a token replacement bug for [EntityName] in the Media List export.
- Fixed several default templates to remove a hidden DIV when media other than images weren’t present.
For more information about older changes please see the Fact Sheet Fusion Announcement Forum.