A new Lucid v3.6 update is now available. It adds additional features and corrects several minor bugs. Changes include:
- Enhanced the Check Media dialog, fixed bugs relating to url media tests, and improved the output of the check process.
- Added auto generated UIDs to items, if existing items in the key are missing UIDs a new one is assigned on next key open.
- Fixed media import bug relating to URL paths being imported as File references.
- Report and skip broken references on media import, force import of broken media is optional.
- Update captions/copyright/comments from media list if they differ to existing media item.
- Several minor bug fixes and other interface tweaks.
- Force state gallery to display, even if all states in the feature do not have images attached.
- The state gallery will display text icon over image if the state has a text attachment, text icon can be used to open the attachment.
- Changing subsets no longer requires the key to be restarted.
- Message shown at top of tree panels to indicate if subsets are in use.
- Enhancements to matching and user interface update speed.
- Several bug fixes relating to matching and pruning.
- Fixed bug restarting key when opened in list view mode.