A new Lucid v3.6 update is now available. It adds extra features and corrects several minor bugs. Changes include:
- Shortcuts – this function, like the “Best” function, provides a quicker route to an identification. When Shortcuts is activated, the Player searches for features that, if answered, will provide an immediate shortcut to an identification.
- Why discarded? – indicates those features responsible for a selected entity being discarded.
- Expanding and collapsing features – This feature has been tweaked to be more in line with the previous Java player.
Lucid Builder v3.6
- Saving – changes to the save process have been made to help prevent data loss if an unexpected error occurs. For example, disconnection of a network or USB drive. Or powerloss during the save process or a software bug.
- Bug fixes & other changes – numerous minor bug fixes and enhancements have been completed. More detailed messages and improved dialogs for critical errors, if the unexpected occurs.