File size: 98MB
Date: 1st February 2017
- Updated the key deployment options and various deployable setup packages.
- Added a new media check reporting tool.
- Added new and improved image viewing interface to the Desktop application Player.
- Improved the media removal options within the Builder.
- Improved the way drag and drop works within the Builder.
- Updated underlying image handling components to improve thumbnailing, support of additional color palettes and transparency options.
- Removed the Applet Player as a deployment option.
- Removed the SDD import/export support.
- Changed some underlying default preference setting values in the Builder to give a better visual experience.
- Fixed several minor bugs and made underlying changes to default Java libraries to optimise the Builder and Desktop application Player under the latest Java Runtime Environment (JRE).
- Updated the Help files.
If you have current Lucid maintenance this update is free. Otherwise, if you own v3.5 you can purchase the v3.6 upgrade via our on-line store.
Those who have pre-purchased the v3.6 upgrade will receive a separate email notification once your Lucidcentral.org account has been granted access to the v3.6 downloads.
If you have any questions or require support please take a look at the Frequently Asked Questions page or contact us via the Lucidcentral.org help desk.
We hope you enjoy version 3.6.
The Lucid Team
Version v3.6 is now available to purchase.
Support for v3.4 will officially end in February 2017. If you are using this edition you still have time to upgrade to v3.6 until the end of February. No upgrade pricing from v3.4 to v3.6 will be available after this.
We are endeavouring to have the new release finalised and ready late December 2016 or early January 2017.
Lucid Builder Interface
Anyone who purchased v3.5 from September this year will get the v3.6 upgrade for free. Otherwise the upgrade price for existing users of v3.5 will be $360.00.
Lucid v3.5 has been updated (build 3.5.30 04272016).
This update includes minor bug fixes and enhancements to the deployment process to conform with Java Runtime changes. The Lucid v3.5 Player applet now conforms to the Java Web Start technology and will allow Chrome browser users to launch keys.
To obtain the latest Lucid v3.5 visit the Lucidcentral.org downloads page.
To purchase Lucid v3.5 click here.